Friday 7 August 2009

7/8/07

aaaaawwwwwwwwwhhhhh....today school was great.hahahah..but something happen larr....during the last two periods....that is maths...hahahahah...me aaron ilmin foh joon and sunderessa get cught coz we all ponteng maths...first we went to play bball...then suddenly vellu come...me foh joon chee foong and ken yoong hide...lol while others all run..lol...see how smart am i...hahha...then of coz we escape larr..hahaha...then me foh joon aaron and ilmin went pavillion...we play football thr...lol...then suddenly chong come...the last 15 minutes...all the form 2 so damn dumb....chong reach the oni tell us...we try to run geh...but not fast enuf...so kena lorr...haih....nvm larr...hahahahaha...then me chen nan and esmond play football before going tuition..hahaha...damn syok...i told ee jian this...I WILL SCORE A GOAL IN 5 MINUTES..hahahahaha..then i really did that..yeah..then second shot get block by the defender..so unlucky...hahaha..then third shot was my 2nd goal...good assist from KING CHEW..hahahaha...he pass to me...then i jus like kick it??lol..then kena the tiang but masuk in the end....hahahahahahaha...thats all from me....willie signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment