Saturday 15 August 2009

tonight is a great night baby

hahahahaha...i went to drama at 6.30 becoz we all go yam cha at kopitiam...woots*....many ppl came..which is aaron james jevin kent ilmin me and winnie..hahahaha...then around 7.40 went back to school..lol..din even noe wat the drama about...lol..so keep watching till break..then me jevin james kent and winnie dun wan masuk balik the hall..lol...so we walk around...chat..till the drama ends...isint that great???hahahahaha...after that...we went to riverfront to yam cha again...tis time more ppls went....at first aaron pei-yen james me winnie kent jevin esmond yee jin ilmin foh joon and alex...then andrea and jerome came to join us...hahhaha...then be4 they came...yee jin says if i dare to order 2 bottles of tiger beer...he will pay...so i order lorr..hahaha...then me kent aaron andrea jerome and jevin drank some...hahah...then me and winnie miss the photo taking session..lol..coz we went to walk around..lol..but in the end we still took a pic..lol..coz andrea ask to..=)at 11 pm i went home..then i fetch pei-yen balik since she no transport and im the one that suggest to go yam cha..hahaha...thr...my night is blessed...i had a good time with my best friends..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment