Friday 31 July 2009

31/7/09

today i dun have tuition at steven.hahaha.damn nice.after school i went to my club's AGM then i went parade with aaron, aaron choo, kitty, shawn and foh joon.then we went back around 2.35.after that.i went to play football with kitty and aaron they all.haha.interested in how i get there (ipoh garden) from my place (bercham)..haha.its simple.i jog thr.lol.at first edmund told me king chew can fetch me go.but in the end.i jog to thr.of coz not alone larr..edmund teman me.he cycle to thr with me..hahaha...after taht.played a match with andersonians.haha..lost but had fun.at night i went tuition like a good boy.xD..then reached home.online.after that.call lynn lynn to chat.hahha..we chat for about 1hour +...lol..all my credit habis...GONE..haih..but nevermind.its worth it..hahaha.thats all.thx for tuning in..pls come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment