Friday 3 July 2009

random post

haha..im actually blogging at 1.41 am...lol...can u believe that...okay la...jus wanna talk bout my tt today at ck tey and wijaya....today i went ck tey with esmond around 1??then i makan nasi la...saw eunice with her dad...then after that...went up lo...lol...they got some kinda of thing to check our temperature wo...lol...they scared we kena H1N1...lol...and yea...me and esmond wear mask when we go in...lol...its weird though...whole class oni both of us wear mask...xD....haha...and one thing that surprise me that is....SHE was actually sitting on the same row with me by coincidence...so lucky...haha....then at night..pergi wijaya...nth much..reach thr at around 7....whereas my tt starts at 8...haha...wonder why...coz my dad got dinner so got to fetch me and my bro go early lo..and he gave us RM5 to go yam cha...lol..and PEI YEN wore her SUPERMAN t shirt to tt...cmr chee ask her one question followed by the name SUPER GIRL....then the whole class laugh....xD....after tt...dad came late to fetch me...haha...lucky got friends la...if not sien sei ngo lo...to pass my time...i was kinda like jus randomly talk to pei yen and jason they all la...then 10 minutes later dad came...lol...went back at the same time as jason...lol...then reach home...watch confession of a shopaholic...got to give it back to pei yen coz she is the one who lend ME and AARON wan...haha...i think this random post is my currently the longest post i wrote so far....ok...i GTG dee....going school tomolo to teman JASON to get his iir number tag....and HELL YEA...tomolo got tt...since i not going jj jor...i will go tt lo...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment