Friday 23 October 2009

WON AGAIN !

Yea . my class won again . wooohooooo . we won 3a9 3-1 . everyone tot we were gonna lose . but in the end we won . hahahahaha . 3a9's goal was cause by me . sigh . i made a mistake and they manage to score . after that i score back 1 goal for my class just before 1st half ends . =D . unfortunately kitty have to be substituted by prakash coz he injured . nw his leg swollen ady . then second half begins . we got a penalty coz they go push me . LOL . blardy asses . xD . ilmin took it and scored . hahahah . then i score again after that . left leg summore . (bangga) xD . oh yea . during second half . 3a9 got a penalty too . but they miss it . hahahahahahah . someone told me our keeper ( aaron ong ) takut . LOL . dunno real a not larr . coz i wasnt thr . lazy run down to see . hahaha . thats all .

bye
tcare

No comments:

Post a Comment